What is your favorite currently airing anime?

Home Forums General Anime What is your favorite currently airing anime?

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    Jotaku Network
    Participant

Kaiju Girls because it’s so cute and funny. The animation style is awesome too!

Jotaku Network
      Participant

Cirtus

This show surprised me, I just watched it at random and it’s so hilariously ridiculous when it comes to the love story but so genuinely wonderful when it gets serious.

Jotaku Network
        Participant

Gintama XD it’s currently in it’s last arc, I don’t want the anime to end TT

Jotaku Network
          Participant

Definitely Kokkoku for this season.

IMHO the plot so far are pretty unique (at least for me) and the organic interaction inside the heroine family really hit home for my family interaction, also the op for Kokkoku is currently my opening of the year \( ̄▽ ̄)/

Jotaku Network
            Participant

3-Gatsu no Lion Season 2, excellence strikes again.

Jotaku Network
              Participant

I’m impressed with most of the shows this season. I really enjoy citrus because I’ve been anticipating it for a long time since starting the manga. Laid back camp is really refreshing and cute show to watch. There are several other good ones it’s hard to pick at favorite but maybe it would be citrus??

Jotaku Network
                Participant

Sanrio Danshi
                  Darling in the Franxx
                  Citrus
                  Idolish7
                  Gakuen Babysitters

Jotaku Network
                  Participant

Can we talk about Pop Team Epic… because that anime is basically drugs. I cannot stop watching, even though I’m confused like… 90% of the time.

Jotaku Network
                    Participant

Gakuen Babysitters!! It is so cute and just so completely pure! All the characters are actually so great and very distinct and unique. Very real life lessons that can be learned from simply by what the toddlers and babysitter teens do lmao! The story is cute and the characters are cute, so everything is just cute and hilarious.

Sanrio Danshi is another favorite. Handsome, beautiful characters who just want to love and express that love for their favorite Sanrio characters is just a very pure and sweet thing to watch. And all the characters are pretty great, so Sanrio Danshi is just fun too.

Jotaku Network
                      Participant

Overlord II and Darling in the Franxx

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.